Dr. Jonathan Gochu MD Patient Reviews

2.6

March 2nd, 2015
The WORST
If I could rate a 0 I would. He doesn't even deserve this 1 star. My experience with this so-called "doctor" was the worst I have had. He is very rude and made me feel like it's MY FAULT for having the condition I have, ulcerative colitis. I only saw him because my regular gastroenterologist had moved on to another hospital and I needed to see a different doctor. I will say that visit was my first AND LAST. He has no empathy, and being in his profession for as long as he has, I'm surprised that he still has patients. I will not go back to see him and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO AVOID THIS DOCTOR. I left that appointment very upset. I have never been treated so badly by a doctor. No one deserves to be treated with such disrespect, especially in healthcare. He needs to learn how to talk to people. There are doctors out there that really care and ones that only care about the money and he is definitely only about the money.

August 28th, 2014
Very Unhappy With Dr. Jonathan Gochu at Straub, Honolulul, Hawaii
This doctor, Jonathan Gochu at Straub, Honolulu, Hawaii is very rude. He does not have people skills and communication skills. He talk down at you and does not really want to help. He just wants the money!!! He is unempathetic and does not really listen to you!!! I would not refer him to anybody and suffer like I Do!!! He is one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. Thank God he is not my doctor anymore!! Hallelujah!!!!