A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Goodin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Goodin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodin graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Goodin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Tanner Higgins Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Mark Goodin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Goodin practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Goodin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Goodin practices Pediatrics near Carrollton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Tifton, GA and Gadsden, AL.
See Carrollton Pediatricians.