A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Goodson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Goodson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodson graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan N Goodson MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan N. Goodson practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Goodson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Goodson practices Urology near Cornwall On Hudson, NY.
See Cornwall On Hudson Urologists.