Dr. Jonathan Gordon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

October 20th, 2015
Excellent doctor through out. Thank you for the great service. :)

January 6th, 2015
returned from my follow up, after finding out of a tear in my meniscus. regardless, the first appointment seemed a bit rushed. arrive, go get xrays, see him for two minutes and leave.. The nurse gave me a brace and they made the MRI appointment. Follow up appointment was 3 weeks later (holiday season so I am not surprised). expecting another speedy appointment, I was taken back as his demeanor was a bit more friendly. we went over the MRI in detail, a few humorous jokes, and he answered all of my questions. As I need my knees for work, I wanted to wait until spring to complete my surgery. We spoke about options and he eased concerns. I read that his staff was not the friendliest on other reviews, but honestly, they were extremely personable.

May 14th, 2014
Dr Gordon ---- a "special" specialist
During the past six months I had the bad luck to significantly injure both knees ---- each in a separate accident.These injuries were very painful, the second (left knee), even more so. I couldn't walk at all and was homebound for ten days prior to the operation. Both surgeries.went off without a hitch, and within six weeks I was fully recovered. I have no doubt that Dr. Gordon's expertise made this possible. I believe he is a "special" specialist.

March 4th, 2014
Very pleased...
I have read several bad reviews here, and I have to be honest, I understand that Dr Gordon is not overly friendly on the first appointment, and doesn’t spend a lot of time with you, BUT having said that, I am not afraid to ask a lot of questions and always do, determined to be chatty with these Drs here in NY ! (I’m from Australia where generally everyone in the healthcare industry seems to be more friendly than here!!!) Dr Gordon certainly answered all of my questions clearly and discussed my options. So I think we warmed up to each other! I had a recommendation from an excellent PT that Dr Gordon was a great surgeon, and that was important to me. In fact he was very kind on the morning of surgery, as I was clearly a bit anxious. My knee is pain free and stronger than ever, and I am very happy with the results. So altogether, maybe he is short on time but he is efficient, and a great surgeon, and I have to say I like him a lot, and would definitely recommend him to friends. I agree the front staff are unwelcoming and unfriendly, which is a shame because that’s definitely your first impression of a doctor's practice. Understanding the minefield that is health insurance in this country is not easy (for me and others it seems!) and friendly helpful staff that are your first interaction, makes all the difference. But I have to just say here that Kailey, who works to schedule surgery, ensures procedures are authorized etc, couldn’t be more friendly and helpful, answering my ton of questions, and that was so refreshing, and certainly made the whole process easier for me. If all the office staff were more like her, there would be queues out the door to see Dr Gordon!

February 8th, 2014
Perfect
My experience with Dr. Gordon and his staff was perfect. It started with a short wait and then a spot on diagnosis within 5 seconds. Dr. Gordon preformed surgery on my thumb and within hours after I could bend it! The whole process was seamless and easy. Dr. Gordon and his staff are marvelous; I couldn't thank them enough!!!

December 24th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
Was in ny and injured my neck. Saw me immediately as a walk in visit and took care of my injury. Very compassionate and nice. staff was great. Highly recommend!

September 28th, 2013
??
Hay metodo para arreglar las piernads arquedas a los 24 anios??

September 25th, 2013
good doc!
Saw him in Yonkers office. Excellent Staff Very efficient. Minimal wait time. Was very happy with Dr. Gordon. Seemed very knowledgable and interested in my issue

August 14th, 2013
great Doc
Great Doc. Saw him with a shoulder injury. Saw me the next day. Explained to me my injury and got me fixed up with a shot. Staff was nice as well. Would go back again

July 14th, 2013
It seems Dr Gordon had all his friends write the most recent reviews. He is nothing they stated. No bedside manner and bad diagnosis. in addition his staff are the most unprofessional people I have ever encountered.

July 9th, 2013
Great Doctor, Same day appointment
Hurt my ankle playing basketball. Called Dr. Gordon's office and got an appointment for that day. Got immediate xrays. Accepted my insurence and got me fixed up and playing again in one week. Dr. G is the best will definately see him again if I need to. Ofiice staff was very nice to me. Visit was great

July 6th, 2013
Dr.Gordon is wonderful and adorable. Sure one could say he's a bit rushed but i viewed it as precise and to the point. He performed surgery for a work related knee injury. I was so nervous and there's just something about him that made me feel at ease. My instincts were right, My surgery went better than i imagined and it truly was minimally invasive. He has a wonderful staff as well.