A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Gottlieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Gottlieb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gottlieb
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gottlieb Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Compression Fractures
- Metastatic Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottlieb graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gottlieb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Robert Gottlieb MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan R. Gottlieb practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Gottlieb has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jonathan Gottlieb practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near South Miami, FL.