A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Gottlieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Gottlieb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Gottlieb, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Compression Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottlieb graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gottlieb has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Robert Gottlieb MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan R. Gottlieb practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Gottlieb has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Gottlieb practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.