Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Grauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Grauer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grauer
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Grauer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Grauer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Grauer graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Grauer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Grauer MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Grauer practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Grauer has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Grauer practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery near Guilford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and Milford, CT.
See Guilford Surgeons and Guilford Orthopedic Surgeons.