A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Greenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Greenfeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Greenfeld, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenfeld graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenfeld has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenfeld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 7 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan I. Greenfeld practice?
Dr. Jonathan Greenfeld practices Pediatrics, Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Adolescent Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Tucson, AZ.
See Mesa Pediatricians, Mesa Surgeons, Mesa Pediatric Surgeons, and Mesa Family Physicians.