A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Greer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Greer, Rheumatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Greer, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Greer graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Greer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center - Atlantis
- Good Samaritan Medical Center - West Palm Beach
- JFK Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Michael Greer MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Greer practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Greer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Greer practices Rheumatology near Boynton Beach, FL.
See Boynton Beach Rheumatologists.