Dr. Jonathan Greer MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Boynton Beach, FL

January 3rd, 2017
The BEST of the BEST in my book
I have been seeing Dr Greer since 2001. He is a GREAT listener and calms you down with his knowledge and expertise. I highly recommend him for any rheumatology conditions.

October 10th, 2016
He really listens! He even records his notes in front of you before the end of the appointment, to be sure everything is right. He is respectful and encouraging rather scolding when he wants you to something for your health such as " lose weight". He explains how every part of your life affects your rheumatic condition, treating the whole person rather than a " disease". condition

February 15th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Greer's since 2000. He is not only up-to-date w/latest Scleroderma information, prognosis, and treatment plans. Dr Greer is Wonderfully patient with my many questions. Kind and compassionate. Office staff however, is another matter. No return phone calls, even after leaving repeated voice-mails.

January 5th, 2016
Dr. Greer is unethical and utilizes non clinical office staff to deliver personal and confidential patient information to his patients. Greer also denies private insurance clients healthcare because he prefers Medicare reimbursements over anything else. If you are over 65 and utilize Medicare he will abuse your benefits until you are deceased. He has no concept of practicing responsible medicine and his office staff is highly incompetent. Don't let your loved ones be abused by his greed.

July 24th, 2015
No reservations about referring this doctor.
Dr. Greer is a brilliant doctor. I recently relocated to Broward County and will continue to go to his office when necessary. Well worth the travel time for this caring, dedicated, doctor. His diagnosis skills and compassion is unsurpassed.

May 12th, 2015
He's the best. Office staff very friendly and prompt!

March 5th, 2015
He is one of the easiest doctors that I have ever been to. Highly recommend.

May 16th, 2014
Horrble staff will not go back!
The Doctor is wonderful But I will not return as his staff is horrible. His secretary Cheryl is horrible and to be blunt... Stupid. I can't figure out why such a good Doctor would hire this Secretary who mixes up appointments, gets medicines called in that the Doctor never put me on and tells me that she is to busy and never listens to messages from patients ( she is the one to call to make an appointment with the Doctor) instead she tells me she just calls back the caller Id numbers she See's. She is highly unprofessional,she doesn't have any experience for this Job and will loose DR. Greer many patients. When I leave her messages for appointments she has gotten me in to issues calling me back at my work number not the number I left for her to call me back on as I asked In my message. When I brought this to her attention she said oh well I can't listen to messages I am to busy I just dial numbers back on caller ID. She is a horror!! The office manager sucks as well. Her name is Michelle ext 104. She does not care how the office is handled and how poor the staff is and does not want to return calls. I have just gotten fed up with inconsistent morons who waste my time because they can't do their Job.

January 9th, 2014
The Doctor is OK...his secretary is not
I have visited this physician in the past and have tried to again...but for some reason I can't get an appointment or get a returned phone call even though one is "promised" by the end of "the business day." His office is supposed to deal with people who have arthritis, a painful condition, but they could care less.

November 26th, 2013
The Best !!
Pros: Smart, thorough, excellent communication and bedside manner, projects caring and compassion. Efficiently run office. Kudos to all the staff, from moment of arrival to checkout, and everything between. Well-run practice by administrator, Ethel. Terrific medical assistant, Tracy.

September 7th, 2012
The Best!
Dr Greer has been caring for me for over 15 years. he was the Dr. who was able to properly diagnose my Lupus and get me on a program to manage it. He has been supportive and patient. He goes out of his way to accomodate me with appointments. Dr Greer and his staff are the best.

March 30th, 2012
Telephone "options" are much too lengthy. Office staff, for the most part, are not very friendly. Dr. Greer is great but obviously overbooks and rushs through most visits.