Dr. Jonathan Grier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Grier?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Grier?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 8th, 2017

he was the rudest most ignorant Dr i have ever had the misfortune of having to see. would ask me questions and when i answered told me everyone in the world has the same issues. i dont have insurance so was demeaned and degraded the whole time. he told me he was going to have to call my family dr and thank him for sending his bipolar pts that dont pay to him. also asked me if my dr works for free because he doesnt. his office was informed that i had no insurance before i even went there and i agreed to make whatever payments needed to be made. would NEVER refer anyone to this Dr. i got up and told him the apt was over and just what i thought of his bedside manner and i left....

January 25th, 2013

Dr. Grier has been very thorough and professional in working with several members of my family. I would highly recommend him. He is a great option as compared with large group practices. Much more personal care.

December 22nd, 2009

Incompetant and Arrogant

Was referred to him by my dr due to gallbladder symptoms. He looked at the notes sent by my dr., never asked me any questions or examined me-just said i had Irritable Bowel. Told him my dr. thought it was gallbladder. he sent me for 5 diff tests, each coming back abnormal. when we sat down to go over the tests, he said he thought that i was healthy and there was nothing wrong. told him i was sick and that the tests were showing something wrong. he said the tests were only a little abnormal. when i asked him to review the tests with me he became obnoxious & arrogant as if i had the nerve to question him. He ended up walking out of the room telling me to go to Pittsburgh for an option. I ended up a month later dxd with Acalculous Gallbladder Disease and had it removed, along with scar tissue that was attaching itself to the gallbladder & other organs because i had the problem for so long.

October 24th, 2009

"BOTTOM" LINE KIND OF A GUY! =]

i found this dr. to be thorough and tells it like it is.

March 30th, 2017