A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Grohsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Grohsman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grohsman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Grohsman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Grohsman, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grohsman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grohsman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
- Wills Eye Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Murray Grohsman MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Grohsman practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Grohsman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Grohsman practices Ophthalmology near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Ophthalmologists.