A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Grohsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Grohsman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grohsman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Grohsman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Grohsman, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grohsman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grohsman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
- Wills Eye Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Murray Grohsman MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Grohsman practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Grohsman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Grohsman practices Ophthalmology near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Ophthalmologists.