A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Grossman, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Grossman, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Grossman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Valley Heights Surgical Center
- Spanish Hills Ambulatory Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan David Grossman MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Grossman practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Grossman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Grossman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Camarillo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Camarillo Physiatrists.