Dr. Jonathan Gusdorff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Gusdorff?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 22nd, 2009

Above and beyond......

I was nervous about having my MRI. Dr. Gusdorff was at the office on the day of my appointment. The staff notified him of my anxiety. Not only did he patiently and fully explain how the examination would be performed, but also, he stayed outside the examination room during the course of my MRI. I asked him if he would look at the images while I waited. He very kindly agreed. My own doctor has never offered this kind of attention - Dr. Gusdorff was fantastic; incidentally, his MRI diagnosis, although disputed by my primary care doctor, turned out to be correct after my biopsy.

June 3rd, 2016