Dr. Jonathan Anderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Anderson?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Anderson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 7th, 2015

Exceptional Caring physician. Truly cares and has concern for all of his patients. Extremely Well trained and great surgeon.

July 13th, 2015

One hour forty minute wait....I had to go and ask if I had been forgotten. "No, he's just busy." Complained to Dr. Anderson but asked what I thought he should do. He is grossly overscheduling his patients. Waiting room was standing room only..... VERY BAD EXPERIENCE.Prior appointment was over one hour wait. I will be finding another Doc!!!

October 15th, 2014

Former Patient

I left this practice after my surgery. There were miscommunications regarding my procedure and questionable medial results. I was in a lot of pain after my surgery without explanation and very little proper pain medications to help. My medical record report was different from what I was told. There were also accounting and billing errors. The waiting period during the visit is ridiculously long. I did not feel comfortable or trusting being a patient there.

December 9th, 2013

miserable

Not only do I always wait a minimum of an hour past my appointment time sometimes over 2 hours past to be seen but I had surgery 6 weeks ago and now am miserable. I have pain that I never experienced before I cannot go to the gym anymore or even walk fast without pain since my surgery . Before I was a very active person with minimal pain. They never said before the operation that I could be way worse off after.

November 13th, 2013

Very Helpful

I have to agree with the wait times for the office. However, Dr. Anderson has been involved in two surgeries of mine. One in which I had just had a baby and he had to repair my bladder that had adhered to my uterus during the pregnancy. He was very good during the surgery. I was awake for the surgery because of a spinal. He also was very attentive afterwards and even at the follow up. Dr. Anderson is an excellent Urologist.

August 28th, 2013

horrible wait times

I have been to the office a few times and not once have I been seen within an hour of my apt time, the time before last when I went it was two and a half hours after my apt before I was seen. Also the woman at the desk is very rude and acts as if you are a nuisance to her.

June 11th, 2012

Find anotherDr if you can

My family has used this doctor since 2000 and the care has went down. The last time we went the office was over booked we waited over four hours just to see the doctor. He then told us our son was fine with no testing done but the ped thinks he needs surgury. I have to wait three months for a follow up that i shouldnt need if everythings okay. I have canceled that apointment and booked one in augusta

October 18th, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Anderson since 2009, and I have referred several people to him. He was able to diagnose me where other doctors could not for 20 years. My only complaint is that it can be difficult to get an appointment if you are in dire need to see him (or the other doctor in the office). I'm not very fond of his staff either. I think this is the first doctor I've had where you call in genuine pain and the staff does nothing to try to work you in. My last UTI, when I was bleeding and in terrible pain I was told "Sorry I can't get you in for another week." I was forced to go to an urgent care facility instead.

September 11th, 2017