A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Dunn is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunn
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Dunn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Dunn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Henry Dunn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan H. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Dunn has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Dunn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Catonsville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Essex, MD.
See Catonsville Surgeons.