A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Dunn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunn
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dunn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Dunn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dunn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Henry Dunn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan H. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Dunn has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Dunn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Orthopedic Surgeons.