A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathon Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathon Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathon Lee, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathon Lee practice?
Dr. Jonathon Lee practices Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Los Angeles, CA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.