A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Ross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Ross, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Undescended Testis (Cryptorchidism)
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ross has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Ross MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Ross practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Ross has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Ross practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH.
See Cleveland Urologists.