A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Ross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Ross, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Undescended Testis (Cryptorchidism)
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ross has 15 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Ross practice?
Dr. Jonathan Ross practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Urology, Pediatric Urology, and Pediatric Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH and Medina, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Pediatricians, Cleveland Urologists, and Cleveland Pediatric Surgeons.