A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Taylor, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Taylor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Lane Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan H Taylor MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan H. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Taylor has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Taylor practices Urology near Greenville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Ahoskie, NC and Baton Rouge, LA.
See Greenville Urologists.