A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Haas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Haas, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Haas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- New Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Haas practice?
Dr. Jonathan Haas practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bethpage, NY and Oceanside, NY.
See Mineola Radiologists and Mineola Oncologists.