A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Haimes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Haimes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Haimes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Haimes graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Haimes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Clinton Mem Hosp, Wilmington, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Lee Haimes MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan L. Haimes practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Haimes has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Haimes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.