Urologist

• Currently 3.448275862069 of 4 stars
 |  Dr, Jonathan Hakim  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2012

Fabulous doctor. Saved my life and sanity. Diagnosed and treated my bladder cancer. Awesome diagnostician, up to date on all the latest procedures. Most caring, dedicated, physician ever. Loves his patients, job, and learning. They come no finer or better.

|  U OF MICHIGAN DOC GAVE THUMBS UP  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2012

We were encouraged by our daughter to get an opinion at U of M and they pretty much confirmed what he told us.

Apr 26th, 2012

Dr. Hakim was a real hack. He inspired no confidence in me before his surgery and screwed me up terribly. I'm so sorry I ever seen that man I'll never go back

|  GOOD  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2012

Spent a lot of time with us during visit. Did give us choices (almost too many). We eventually choose surgery and it went well. Genuinely seems to care.

|  why a consultation visit??  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2012

I have had 2 bladder cancer operations and need to be "scoped" which I havent had done in a year because of no medical insurance. I am on disability and cannot afford the co-pay of 600 from my spin down medicaid . i explain it to the nurse that i needed the procedure done within this month. she scheduled me and when they called to remind me the day before she says " o this is only a consultation visit I was furious and cancelled, why so he can get more money??? im gonna die now from cancer and they dont give a dam. i am getting another procedure done this month and would have only 600 dollars to pay for both procedures now i cant afford and lord knows when i will save the money up again. hypocratic oath?? I think not more like greed and money and hypocritic oath. the only guy for miles and im screwed

|  review by RN  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2011

Unable to diagnose source of blood and atypical cells in urine after doing biopsy and uroscopy. Suggested I "come back if I had anymore problems." When asked to make referral to U of M, it took him two weeks to do it. He is very disorganized and unprofessional. He also violated HIPPA guidelines by sending lab results and consultation reports to wrong doctor's office.

|  Rick Olson  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2011

Dr. Hakim and his staff are the best. I could not have received better and more compassionate care for my Bladder Cancer. all was a success. Very thorough and professional.They worked well with my work schedule.

Mar 4th, 2011

Dr. Hakim is an excellent phyiscian. He's very caring and personable. Great technical skills. Wonderful office staff. I love this guy.

|  Personalization  |  show details
by Helen A. Curtis, RN on Mar 8th, 2010

Dr Hakim spent an amazing amount of time with me explaining both my physical situation and also recommendating appropriate treatment. Truly a caring and personable physician, who was able to answer my questions in a straightforward and non-condescending manner. I would recommend his services to anyone!

Apr 5th, 2009

Dr. Hakim is a very professional and has a excellent bedside manner.. It made a scary situation not so scary...

Jun 11th, 2008

Dr. Hakim is very kind, I have reccommended him to a few of my husbands friends. HE was very helpful and didn't "beat around the bush" with anything, he was upfront and honest. We truly appreciated all of his help.

|  where  |  show details
Jun 11th, 2008

He took care of my husband's kidney stone after he was in Emergency three times. Where did he go?? We liked him.

|  highly recommend  |  show details
May 31st, 2008

This doctor was relatively new to the area so I checked his history at the local hospitals before I saw him in the office. The nurses in surgery and other staff had only good things to say, so I let him do 2 surgeries on me. The surgeries were a success. He had great communication with me, and had great bedside manner. He really explained everything to me. I am very thankful that he is such a good doctor!

|  outstanding!  |  show details
May 29th, 2008

This physician was extremely caring, and accurate in diagnosis and treatment. Called me at home after every surgery and office procedure to check on my condition. I highly recommend him!

|  outstanding, compassionate  |  show details
May 20th, 2008

Dr. Hakim is an enthusiastic doctor who genuinely cares for his patients. He provided great care to me and my family, and I would strongly recommend him to anyone who needs urologic care.

|  overall good  |  show details
May 19th, 2008

I was in a lot of pain from a kidney stone that would not pass. He did my case that night but did not let me go from the hospital till the next day.

|  good surgeon  |  show details
May 19th, 2008

My husband had a kidney stone and was in the ER three times; Dr. Hakim had it out that night. We were very happy.

|  excellent  |  show details
May 19th, 2008

He did surgery on my Dad and called him that night to check up on him. We were pleased with him.

|  Bad  |  show details