Overall Review

July 30th, 2012
Dr, Jonathan Hakim
Fabulous doctor. Saved my life and sanity. Diagnosed and treated my bladder cancer. Awesome diagnostician, up to date on all the latest procedures. Most caring, dedicated, physician ever. Loves his patients, job, and learning. They come no finer or better.

June 24th, 2012
U OF MICHIGAN DOC GAVE THUMBS UP
We were encouraged by our daughter to get an opinion at U of M and they pretty much confirmed what he told us.

April 26th, 2012
Dr. Hakim was a real hack. He inspired no confidence in me before his surgery and screwed me up terribly. I'm so sorry I ever seen that man I'll never go back

March 24th, 2012
GOOD
Spent a lot of time with us during visit. Did give us choices (almost too many). We eventually choose surgery and it went well. Genuinely seems to care.

March 13th, 2012
why a consultation visit??
I have had 2 bladder cancer operations and need to be "scoped" which I havent had done in a year because of no medical insurance. I am on disability and cannot afford the co-pay of 600 from my spin down medicaid . i explain it to the nurse that i needed the procedure done within this month. she scheduled me and when they called to remind me the day before she says " o this is only a consultation visit I was furious and cancelled, why so he can get more money??? im gonna die now from cancer and they dont give a dam. i am getting another procedure done this month and would have only 600 dollars to pay for both procedures now i cant afford and lord knows when i will save the money up again. hypocratic oath?? I think not more like greed and money and hypocritic oath. the only guy for miles and im screwed

October 13th, 2011
review by RN
Unable to diagnose source of blood and atypical cells in urine after doing biopsy and uroscopy. Suggested I "come back if I had anymore problems." When asked to make referral to U of M, it took him two weeks to do it. He is very disorganized and unprofessional. He also violated HIPPA guidelines by sending lab results and consultation reports to wrong doctor's office.

September 13th, 2011
Rick Olson
Dr. Hakim and his staff are the best. I could not have received better and more compassionate care for my Bladder Cancer. all was a success. Very thorough and professional.They worked well with my work schedule.

March 4th, 2011
Dr. Hakim is an excellent phyiscian. He's very caring and personable. Great technical skills. Wonderful office staff. I love this guy.

March 8th, 2010
Personalization
Dr Hakim spent an amazing amount of time with me explaining both my physical situation and also recommendating appropriate treatment. Truly a caring and personable physician, who was able to answer my questions in a straightforward and non-condescending manner. I would recommend his services to anyone!

April 5th, 2009
Dr. Hakim is a very professional and has a excellent bedside manner.. It made a scary situation not so scary...

June 11th, 2008
Dr. Hakim is very kind, I have reccommended him to a few of my husbands friends. HE was very helpful and didn't "beat around the bush" with anything, he was upfront and honest. We truly appreciated all of his help.

June 11th, 2008
where
He took care of my husband's kidney stone after he was in Emergency three times. Where did he go?? We liked him.