A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Halperin is Excellent. Dr. Halperin has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Halperin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Atrial Fibrillation and Peripheral Vascular Diseases Peripheral Artery Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Halperin graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Halperin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Halperin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Halperin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan L. Halperin practice?
Dr. Jonathan Halperin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Nathan Halperin, Dr. Jon Halperin, Dr. Jonathon Halperin