Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan Halperin
Dr. Jonathan Halperin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Halperin is affiliated with Mt Sinai Hospital and City Hospital Center Elmhurst. Dr. Halperin has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan Halperin has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jonathan Halperin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Stephanie Factor
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
New York, NY 0.01 mi20
Dr. Rosa Ramirez-Mendez
New York, NY 0.01 mi12
Dr. Matt Friedman
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.01 mi9