A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Halperin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Halperin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halperin
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Halperin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Halperin, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Halperin graduated from Boston University . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Halperin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Lee Halperin MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan L. Halperin practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Halperin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Halperin practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.