A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Halperin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Halperin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halperin
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Halperin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Halperin, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Halperin graduated from Boston University . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Halperin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Lee Halperin MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan L. Halperin practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Halperin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Halperin practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.