A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Harrison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Harrison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harrison has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Scott Harrison MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan S. Harrison practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Harrison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Harrison practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Trenton Internists, Trenton Oncologists, and Trenton Hematologists.