A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Harrison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrison
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harrison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Harrison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harrison has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Scott Harrison MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan S. Harrison practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Harrison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Harrison practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Trenton Internists, Trenton Oncologists, and Trenton Hematologists.