A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Harrison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Harrison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Harrison has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harrison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan S. Harrison practice?
Dr. Jonathan Harrison practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists, New Brunswick Oncologists, New Brunswick Hematologists, and New Brunswick Pathologists.