A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Heiliczer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Heiliczer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Heiliczer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heiliczer graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Heiliczer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan David Heiliczer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Heiliczer practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Heiliczer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Heiliczer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Laurel, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD and Bethlehem, PA.
See Laurel Pediatricians and Laurel Nephrologists.