Dr. Jonathan Heistein MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Southlake, TX

• Good
  • Bad

April 2nd, 2017
Absolutely fantastic experience with Dr.Heistein and his staff, plus results that exceeded my expectations!

February 21st, 2017
I wasted 11 grand on a mini facelift- no difference at all!

August 30th, 2016
Wonderful
I came to Dr. Heistein because I had breast cancer and wanted breast reconstruction after my bilateral mastectomy. He was easy to talk to and a good listener. He explained the procedure to my satisfaction and answered all of my questions. The end result was incredible. I wasn't sure what to expect, but it surely exceeded my expectations. From when you first walk in the door to check-in until after your appointment and check out you are made to feel like you are their only patient. The Dr. and his staff, especially Leslie because I dealt with her the most, are wonderful and I would recommend to family and friends. In fact, my daughter is hoping to use them in the very near future.

May 16th, 2016
Had a tummy tuck and breast lift. Very easy dr to talk to, answers questions and concerns and your not treated as a number, your treated as a person. I have recommended 2 friends that recently had procedures with him that love him. His nurse leslie is very knowledgeable and pleasant personality. I have no regrets

January 18th, 2016
Dr. Heistein is great. He's very easy to talk to and takes time to make sure you understand everything. I'm glad I chose him.

August 5th, 2015
Excellent Plastic Surgeon!!!!
Dr Heistein is the BEST surgeon for any plastic surgery needs. I lost a lot of weight and he first did my tummy tuck, breast lift/ augmentation back in 2009. I went back in 2012 for a arm lift. I still work out at the gym and have kept the weight off but Dr. Heistein is amazing. I would NEVER hesitate to go back to him. He called my home to check on me after my surgery and was more than helpful. I highly recommend him.

July 31st, 2015
He saved me, inside and out
This man is truly a godsend. He is genuine and caring with too many success stories to count. I have seen him 3 times and he even spoke in email with me prior to ever meeting through the entire duration of my pregnancy, not his staff- HIM. He's changed my life is an understatement at best

July 22nd, 2015
I love Dr Heistein and his staff. He cared for me thru one of the most difficult times of my life. His surgical brilliance and expertise made me whole again. He is kind, caring and his office staff is top rate!! In short, phenomenal experience. I will be forever thankful that I chose Dr Heistein as my physician.

May 15th, 2015
Would recommend to anyone. Courteous professional and overall amazing surgeon.

January 22nd, 2015
Highly recommend
One of the best doctors I have ever had the pleasure of seeing!! Extremely knowledgeable, personable, spent all the time with me that I needed, and surgery results are superb. I can't say enough good things. Highly recommend!

October 9th, 2013
Patient
I was truly blessed to have found Dr. Heistein to perform a breast reduction surgery. I have lived many years in back/shoulder pain, as well as my self confidence was very low as I was always concerned that others were staring at my check. I was referred to Dr. Heistein by a fellow colleague of his, and a former patient. I was concerned about the general surgery & often cried if this was the right decision. Dr. Heistein put me at ease sharing the facts & possible complications, he gave me nothing but the truth. Even the day of the surgery, he listened and reassured me that I was in good hands. After the surgery, he was there to see how I was feeling & explained how things went during the surgery. I had the surgery on a Friday, home by 8pm the same day, and was back to work within one week. Now, I'm 9 months after having my surgery and I feel like a new person. It's amazing that physically I look different, but I truly feel like I'm more outgoing as an individual. I wouldn't feel the way I do if I hadn't have had the great experience with Dr. Heistein, I HIGHLY recommend to anyone that is considering a breast reduction surgery.

April 26th, 2013
Life Saver !
I can't say enough great things about Dr Heistien ! Such a blessing to me and my family during my Breast Cancer experience . I trust him and his artistic surgery 100%. I am so thankful for his kind and sincere team.