A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Helali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Helali is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Helali graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Helali has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan M Helali MD is a male Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Helali practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Helali has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Helali practices Internal Medicine near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Internists.