Dr. Jonathan Herland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Herland?

Posted on June 20th, 2017

I just had a shot in my hip at Penobscot valley hospital Dr. Herland was great .I was very nervous, the nurses were great ,After everything was done I could not be more please. It was not as bad as I thought it would be Had shots in back an had a lot of pain . this had no pain. Dr. Herland was great , may me feel a ease.

MASS GENERAL HOSPITAL

Posted on April 18th, 2017

Amazing Bedside manner and was recruited by the Marines after the age of 45! Amazing STRENGTH, warm hospitality and charisma! Best Doc EVA. BUS104

The best!

Posted on February 15th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Herland over the past 5 years, for various back issues. He has been spot-on with diagnosis and treatment. He is very precise, and concerned about the patient comfort level during procedures. He is very personable, with a great wit! I would, and have, refer him to any of my friends!

Lumbar Epidural Steroid shot

Posted on May 24th, 2013

I went to have an lumbar epidural steroid shot, and was VERY nervous....the IV sedation I was given didn't work (most likely due to just HOW stressed out I was?)....was given more (another full dosage)....still nothing....I was visibly shaking, and the pain was horrible!! When the needle went in,the tears were freely flowing, it was like what I imagine being stabbed is like....horrific. It was NOT like a "bee sting", or a "slight" pinch....the staff that were in attendance were terrific, they seemed genuinely concerned, and caring. I was given a prescription before I left for the pain...which, 3 days later, is still the same, no change,if anything, it's a bit worse than it was before the shot...Dr. Herland seemed caring and concerned, had a great bed-side manner...the problem is something to do with my body, not his work...thanks.

Posted on October 4th, 2011

Dr Herland explained everything to me in regular terms. He went through the MRI step by step and explained everything to me. He spent almost an hour with me for my first visit. He's already set me up with an injection so I'm hoping this helps.

Posted on October 14th, 2017