A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Herschman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Herschman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Herschman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Herschman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herschman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan David Herschman MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Herschman practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Herschman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Herschman practices Urology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Urologists.