A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Hershey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Hershey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Hershey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hershey graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hershey has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan M Hershey MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Hershey practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Hershey has 10 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Hershey practices Ophthalmology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Kenosha, WI and Waukesha, WI.
See Milwaukee Ophthalmologists.