A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Himmelfarb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Himmelfarb, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Himmelfarb graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Himmelfarb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Himmelfarb MD is a male Nephrologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Himmelfarb practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Himmelfarb has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Himmelfarb practices Nephrology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Nephrologists.