Dr. Jonathan Hindman DO Patient Reviews

2.8
  • 6 reviews

March 22nd, 2016
This is by far the most impersonal dermatologists I have ever met. He really doesn't care about his patients.

October 16th, 2015
i have been very happy with dr. hindman

May 29th, 2013
Horrible Dermatologist
Did not follow through obtaining my medical record from the navy, so after 3 months of his excuses I was required to have bloodwork done to continue treatment I had been receiving for years prior. He would not return my calls when I asked about the status of retrieving my record and when he finally did, he recommended that I see another doctor that could attend to my needs more appropriately? I hesitantly tried to forget that conversation until I had to visit the emergency room where I was scheduled for surgery a few days later. Prior to my scheduled surgery, I called to verify that Dr. Hindman was okay with the emergency rooms diagnosis and recommendation for surgery. He called 3 days later (approximately 12 hours prior to surgery) and told me in an implied your an idiot tone, he does not believe that I am the right patient for his practice because I am apparently "too needy"? I had enough of his nonsense and later saw another doctor (best thing i ever did). About 2 months later I received a certified letter stating that he was dropping me as a patient. I have never seen such a lazy doctor who has no empathy or even seem to care to treat his patients. I have always been told that I am one the easiest patients to see by multiple doctors both civilian and military as I am pretty much on top of my condition and treatment. If you want to waste your and your insurance companies money on this type of treatment, go ahead but you have been warned.

September 14th, 2012
Poor Patient Treatment
Rushed and rude...is this the best the medical community can produce.

January 10th, 2011
accurately diagnosed and treated my skin cancer

July 28th, 2010
This was the worst doctor experience I have ever had. He did not answer all the questions I had, he was in such a rush that he told me if I wanted to discuss another issue I had to make another appointment as mine was only for 10 minutes and walked out the door mid sentence. When asking for further information about my diagnosis he told me to look it up on WebMD. I have never been treated so badly for a service I am paying for!