Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Hodes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Hodes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Hodes, FACS, MD, MS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Essential Tremor
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodes graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hodes has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan E Hodes FACS, MD, and MS is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan E. Hodes practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Hodes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Hodes practices Neurological Surgery near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Surgeons.