Dr. Jonathan Hodes MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Louisville, KY

3.8

September 21st, 2016
Dr Hodes is an excellent surgeon, very experienced and well liked in his field, I myself work in the medical field in a hospital and know his reputation. He treated me like he really cared about me. He followed up with treatments and recommendations promptly. I had spinal stenosis and could not move my legs. He performed surgery on me and within hrs after surgery my legs were moving and I'm walking today. Thank you Dr. Hodes.

September 6th, 2016
Mr
Best neurosurgeon in KY!

July 16th, 2016
Pass on this guy
Saw him in hospital when my dr was on vacation. Not much personality and didn't seem to care about anything other than making an appearance for a paycheck. I was ready to be discharged & he filled out Rx for pain med, but didn't sign it. Then left and refused to come back to sign, saying he was off duty and my dr would be back the next day, so I could spend another night in the hospital. Hope I never run across this narcissist again

July 15th, 2016
Ups doc that constantly informed Me, He was their hired hand . Was not into pain meds. I am anti drugs. Got giant Vicadin script. Didn't help. Treated and made me feel like trash. 11 years later. My ankles do not bend. I fall ALot. Thanks Dr. Hodes for nothing. You will answer for Your corporate buyout. # notcuttingonMe

June 15th, 2016
Dr Hodes is the best neurosurgeon he made a scary situation comforting. He knows exactly what he's talking about and gave me the best treatment. I couldn't have asked for a better Neurosurgeon.

July 8th, 2015
I have only had one visit so far. I really liked Dr Hodes. Waiting on MRI.

February 12th, 2015
Not impressed I left the office with no relief from my pain. He suggested a imflammtory diet to cure all health issues. He even commented on my bra color. I'm so disappointed with my visit.

February 3rd, 2015
Wonderful Dr. and staff!

May 29th, 2013
SO Dissappointed!!
Was VERY disappointed in Dr Hodes. Went to him for help after I read all the wonderful comments.He was cold, abrupt, and definitely NOT Christian! Drove over 4 hours to get there. He acted like a 10 yr old on steroids playing mad doctor! The one and only procedure that he suggested for thoracic back disc failures was a nerve block done by another doctor. His office was supposed to set it up for me....I waited 3 weeks, called them and asked what was going on...got the run around for 2 more weeks, finally called the other Doctor myself and they told me they haven't done that procedure in a year!! It was too risky! Finally I ask him about disability due to the severity of the pain and he said definitely not, your too young, (55) you have to put more money in the bank! I will never go back or refer anyone to him!

September 19th, 2012
Dr. Hodes is a Godsend
When I went to see Dr. Hodes in 2007 I was in so much pain, I told him to cut my head off. Before Dr. Hodes, I had been to at least 5 other neurosurgeons and several neurologists. After ten (10) years of trigeminal neuralgia pain which had gradually worsened over the years, I woke up from surgery PAIN FREE. I am still healthy today five years later, no pain. Thank you God for letting me find Dr. Hodes.

November 27th, 2011
Dr. Hodes did as good as he could but I'm still have problems.

April 21st, 2011
Godly hands
Dr. Hodes operated twice on my husband's brain tumor. He was always honest, informative, and compassionate. He did a risky surgery to allow help my husband be eligible for a clinical trial. Dr. Hodes knew what he could do - and what was too dangerous. He did the best he could do and didn't let his ego get in the way. I can't recommend him highly enough. I'd give him 10 stars if I could.By the way, office staff is great too. Always friendly and efficient. They went did battle with our insurance company and won.