Dr. Jonathan Hodor DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 25th, 2012
I highly recommend Dr. Hodor for any high risk pregnancy. After years of trying to conceive, I did get pregnant, but it was a high risk pregnancy. Dr. Hodor and his team was there the entire time making sure everything was going well and taking care of my baby and me until the day I delivered. Most amazingly, he called the hospital to check how I was doing.

October 3rd, 2012
Great team of doctors
Dr Hodor helped us through my high risk pregnancy. My pregnancy was a miracle to begin with so from the beginning I knew they recognized how badly my husband and I wanted this child and were right on board with helping ensure we had a successful delivery. The initial visit was a bit of a frank conversation concerning my personal risk factors but the frankness helped me recognize the severity of the situation and that I particurlary had a huge part in helping us both succeed. I really appreciated the support Dr Hodor and the entire office staff during those 9months and today, thanks to them I have a healthy 3 year old little boy. Highly recommend their practice and have done so many times since my own experience.

May 24th, 2010
MD Perinatal Associates
Would not recommend this doctor, office or the staff. They are very persistent in getting you to undertake procedures such as CVS or amnio. Amnio is a very high risk procedure and no one should try to pressure the patient to take it.In many cases it is not needed. Finally, they treat patients as objects and don't are only interested about your insurancemoney.

December 16th, 2009
Best Perinatologist Around
Dr. Hodor is an incredible doctor. I have had the opportunity to have his treat me during two pregnancies. He truly cares about his patients and is always available. His bedside manner is incredible. I would recommend him to any high risk mother. He makes the pains of being high risk worth it!