Jonathan A Hoenig, MD
9735 Wilshire Blvd
Ste 308
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
310-247-3777
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
 |  HAPPY  |  show details
by Miriam on Jun 11th, 2013

Nice result from eyelids and facelift. Everything went well and the office is well run. No complaints!

|  Editorial review from Citysearch  |  show details
    by OCULOPLASTICS at Citysearch on Mar 25th, 2013 on citysearch.com

I am an oculoplastic surgeon affiliated with UCLA and have known Dr. Hoenig as a colleague for 15 years. I have referred patients to him for second opinions regarding very complex problems and to handle issues that fit better into his many areas of expertise. He is a thoughtful, excellent physician and surgeon and we are very lucky to have him in our community. David R. Fett, MD

|  Jewelry Designer  |  show details
    by Doreen K on Feb 25th, 2013

He did such a good job on my face not even my own family members notice the difference, it was so natural. Besides being a Doctor he is a Picasso an artist who has an eye for balance and beauty. To top it all he has kind heart, a real gentleman went beyond the call of duty to make sure I was fine. The office staff were just as supportive.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
    by J Rush on Feb 15th, 2013

I cannot speak highly enough of Doctor Jonathan Hoenig! From expertly diagnosing my condition and treating it, I couldn't be happier with his surgical work and the results. He came highly recommended to me by several different people and now I understand why. If you are looking for a great plastic surgeon, look no further!

|  Editorial review from Citysearch  |  show details
      by jordanr948221609 at Citysearch on Feb 14th, 2013 on citysearch.com

I went to Doctor Hoenig for a medical procedure. He came highly recommended by two Doctors I know and he also has a great reputation from several online review sites. I was incredibly impressed with Doctor Hoenig and am extremely happy with the results of the procedure. I would highly recommend Doctor Hoenig!

|  Exceptional Results  |  show details
      by G.L. on Jan 24th, 2013

I had a full facelift and complicated revision eyelid surgery with Dr. Hoenig. I am totally thrilled with the results and the care I received. The surgery center was immaculate and the staff was amazing. Dr.Hoenig came to the after care center the day after surgery and saw me every day until I left. He called me at home 10 straight days in a row! No one knows I had surgery. They just keep on asking me how come I look so good.

|  Completely Satisfied!  |  show details
      Jun 24th, 2012

After having a horrible unsuccessful corrective band procedure on my neck; I was referred to Dr. Hoenig by a good friend. I am a woman in my middle 60 who only wanted to have my neck look natural. Dr. Hoenig carefully reviewed my case and with his soft caring professional approached he reassured me that I would be able to achieve my goal. Not only did he meet my expectation but he far exceeded them. He was extraordinarily compassionate, his office and staff were respectful and kindhearted, and my results gave me a natural look for my age. He was always punctual. He never rushed me and I could have all the time to review my case and all my deeply concerning questions answered prior, during and following my surgery. He is a talented doctor with extraordinary gifted hands, a good heart and a person I can trust.

Jun 19th, 2012

I went to Dr Hoenig, after consulting other surgeons, because several of my friends spoke so highly of him. He had done their face lifts but they looked so natural, I couldn't even tell that they had had cosmetic surgery. They looked 'rested', as if they had just come home from vacation. I liked the friendly atmosphere in the office and the doctor's careful approach. He offered me a smaller procedure than I thought I needed, and I was very glad that I took his advice. I would definitely recommend him.

May 17th, 2012

Recently Dr. Hoenig preformed a facelift, endoscopic browlift and eyelid ptosis repair for me. I couldn't be more pleased with the results. I found Dr. Hoenig to be very knowledgeable and both caring and compassionate plus he listened to what I wanted. I feel like I look l0 years younger, refreshed and renewed not stretched and plastic. If you are considering plastic surgery, I highly recommend Dr. Hoenig.

|  He is the best doctor  |  show details
      May 13th, 2012

Dr Hoenig saved me after another doctor over did a procedure. He is brilliant, kind, caring and extremely knowledgeable about all products and procedures. I would recommend him to everyone. He knows what to do and not to do. I would trust him with my life.

|  Absolutely the best!  |  show details
      May 8th, 2012

I have complete trust in Dr. Hoenig. I have had 3 procedures and had a fabulous result each time. He is a brilliant surgeon. He is the most caring doctor I have ever been to. He calls his patients at home after surgery to check up. He will not do a procedure unless he feels it is necessary.

|  Honest Caring and Competent.  |  show details
      May 7th, 2012

I received expert care with a benign tumor on my forehead. It was in a very visible spot and while benign, it needed to be removed, because it could have spread. The office staff was expert, kind, and efficient. I received clear instruction after my procedure and I healed beautifully, with no visible mark to this day of the previous mole that had existed on my forehead for years prior. What a relief to have it removed and how grateful I am to Dr. Hoenig for his expertise, integrity, skill, and follow up.

|  EYE FILLER  |  show details
      Mar 23rd, 2012

I found Dr Hoenig a couple of years back after intensive research on under eye filler after hearing some horror stories about other dr's, Dr Hoenigs patients seemed to sing his praises.Well I'm very happy I went to see him, his skill level is second to none, he is very caring, and listens to what you have to say/your concerns.His wife Danya is awesome, and Erin who works the front desk is super sweet and will always do her best to fit you in last minute if something opens up.I'm really happy I discovered this office for under eye filler, I wouldn't trust my eyes to anyone else

|  A Plastic Surgeon You Can Trust - Amazing!  |  show details
      Mar 21st, 2012

Dr. Hoenig is the triple threat: Skill, a strong aesthetic sense,and you can trust him to do the right thing. Dr. Hoenig proved to me that not all surgeons are created equal by excelling in all three areas. Thanks to his conscientious approach I continue to look like a better version of myself rather than a cartoon character. I recently had a brow/temple lift and at the 7 day mark I was confident enough to go into public - without bruises.Finding a plastic surgeon in Southern California is like find candy in a candy store. Finding a really good one who won't do unnecessary procedures is not so easy. If you are just starting your Plastic Surgery homework, then do yourself a favor and add Dr. Hoenig to your research.

|  great fillers  |  show details
      Mar 4th, 2012

i had restylane done by dr hoening for my under eye hollows.he did a great job.very conservative and it didn't hurt.hooray!i was scared to do this as i have seen overfilled messes on such a difficult area to correct but i am happy i did.i really love how it turned out.

|  He took 10 years off my face  |  show details
      Feb 14th, 2012

I have been going to Dr Hoenig since 1998. Today, 14 years later, I look younger than I did the first time I met him. In 1998 I had my drivers license picture taken and am still using that same picture. Yesterday, the clerk checking my ID, told me I look a lot younger than that picture!!! In LA, where looks are so important, how can you thank someone for giving you that!?!?I would not trust anyone but Dr Hoenig with my face!! Happy Customer for 14 years. :)

|  Excellent Doctor and excellent staff!  |  show details
      Feb 12th, 2012

I have been going to Dr Hoenig for YEARS. He is one of the most excellent and ethical Dr's that I have EVER come across. I do not take the time usually write reviews about anything let alone a doctor but in this case I felt the need to because Dr Hoenig deserves ever bit of praise for not only his excellent bedside manner and skills but also his staff and the entire experience of being under his care. I have to date had upper eyelid ptosis repair, ear shortening and a few other small non-surgical procedures done. Dr Hoenig will never sell you on something that you do not need and he will NEVER make you look artificial or made-up. He believes in natural beautiful results and he excels at this. I personally would not trust my face to anyone other that Dr Hoenig and that is the honest to goodness 100% truth!

Jan 21st, 2012

Absolutely the best in town. I can't believe what a great job he did. I've never felt better about myself!

|  Excellent Doctor - Remarcable Results  |  show details
      Nov 8th, 2011

I have known Dr. Hoenig for a while now. He is the most compasionate, generous, honest doctor out there. I had a brow lift done which turned out amazing. My eyes look better than ever. I get more compliments than ever before on how good and rested I look. Dr. Hoenig's talent and caring manner made this experience enjoyable. He is an amazing surgeon as well as an amazing person. I am forever greatful. (NR)

|  FANTASTIC RESULT - GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
      by J on Nov 4th, 2011

GREAT RESULTS - SUPER EXPERIENCE! I just had a chin implant and neck lift with Dr. Hoenig. I am so pleased with the result. I look so natural that my friends don't realize that I have had work done -- they just think that I have "lost weight" and tell my how great I look. Dr. Hoenig really took the time to explain the procedure, and answer all my questions. Both he and his staff were so supportive druing and following the procedure. I could note be more pleased with results or the wonderful experience. DR. HOENIG IS THE DOCTOR FOR YOU!

|  Excellent eye surgeon  |  show details
      Apr 30th, 2011

I had eyelid surgery done by Dr. Hoenig and am very pleased with the results. Dr. Hoenig is a professional in every sense of the word.

|  Excellent Oculoplastic surgeon  |  show details
      by Dr. Cruise at Citysearch on Apr 30th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I am a plastic surgeon who knows how important it is to choose the right surgeon to do your eye surgery. For patients who wish to have their surgery done in Beverly Hills, I refer them to Dr. Hoenig. He is extremely well respected and is very professional with great bed side manner. I would definitely recommend Dr. Hoenig.

|  Disgusted  |  show details
      Oct 16th, 2010

Charged a lot of moey for a horrible resultThe worst is the arrogance!

|  Best doctor ever  |  show details
      Jun 29th, 2010

I had sunken eyes and eye bags and after a fat transfer 6 years ago, my eyes and face still look incredible. This is really the best doctor you can go to.

|  Very caring and highly skilled platic surgeon  |  show details
      Apr 19th, 2010

I could not be more happy with my lower facelift that I got in Jan 2010 from Dr. Hoenig. The results are so natural that people just wonder if I am using new skin care products or returned from a vacation. Dr. Hoenig came recommended from more than one source, by word of mouth. He answered all my concerns. The follow up care has been great too.

|  Poor results  |  show details
      Feb 9th, 2010

Distorted the shape of the corners of the eyes

|  botox, filler, fat transfer  |  show details
      Oct 6th, 2009

I have gone to Dr Hoenig for botox, fillers, peels and fat transfer (once). He is always on time, and I love the results. Always natural looking. I recommend him.