Dr. Jonathan Hoenig MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Beverly Hills, CA

January 4th, 2017
the very best
couldn't be happier with the facial and eye constructive work he did; so natural and enhanced my features; I look pretty--not fake. He is a one-of-a-kind, careful, and takes no short cuts. It's worth the wait, whatever it takes.

December 6th, 2015
phenomenal doctor
I can not say enough good things about Dr Jonathan Hoenig. As a fellow surgeon and his patient, I can attest to his skills, caring and compassion. While sitting next to me at an event, he looked over and saw something was wrong in my ear. I explained that I had seen my dermatologist who assured me the lesion inside was nothing to worry about. Dr Hoening convinced me it needed to be biopsied and indeed it turned out to be basal cell carcinoma. It was in a bit of a tricky spot but Dr Hoenig skillfully removed the Cancer and I had a smooth and uneventful recovery with no scarring whatsoever. On another note, Dr Hoenig treated my 95 year old father. My father was so fond of Dr Honig and the relationship that they developed that it was my father's wish that Dr Hoenig be a pall bearer at his funeral. It is rare these days to find a physician that takes a personal interest in his patients, it is even rarer to find someone like Dr Hoening who makes you feel like you are part of the family. They say that the best way to find a physician comes from a recommendation from other physicians since we know the inside scoop of who is really good. I trust Dr Hoening enough to let him operate on me and my family. There is no greater testimonial than that Philip Werthman MD MMH FACS

November 2nd, 2015
Dr. Hoenig is very approachable and puts you at ease right away. I really appreciate how he never tries to sell you on a lot of things you don't need and he is a terrific surgeon . I love the work he has done for me!

October 18th, 2015
Highly recommended physician!
Excellent physician!!8

May 16th, 2015
Amazing doc
I flew in to see him for a consult and dermal fillers. My flight was delayed 2 hours which meant I wouldn't arrive in Los Angeles until 5:30 pm, however my appointment was at 3:00 pm. I called the office and Dr hoeing waited for me until I finally arrived at 6:30 pm. He's an Amazing doctor that truly cares about his patients!

June 11th, 2013
HAPPY
Nice result from eyelids and facelift. Everything went well and the office is well run. No complaints!

February 25th, 2013
Jewelry Designer
He did such a good job on my face not even my own family members notice the difference, it was so natural. Besides being a Doctor he is a Picasso an artist who has an eye for balance and beauty. To top it all he has kind heart, a real gentleman went beyond the call of duty to make sure I was fine. The office staff were just as supportive.

February 15th, 2013
Great Doctor!
I cannot speak highly enough of Doctor Jonathan Hoenig! From expertly diagnosing my condition and treating it, I couldn't be happier with his surgical work and the results. He came highly recommended to me by several different people and now I understand why. If you are looking for a great plastic surgeon, look no further!

January 24th, 2013
Exceptional Results
I had a full facelift and complicated revision eyelid surgery with Dr. Hoenig. I am totally thrilled with the results and the care I received. The surgery center was immaculate and the staff was amazing. Dr.Hoenig came to the after care center the day after surgery and saw me every day until I left. He called me at home 10 straight days in a row! No one knows I had surgery. They just keep on asking me how come I look so good.

June 24th, 2012
Completely Satisfied!
After having a horrible unsuccessful corrective band procedure on my neck; I was referred to Dr. Hoenig by a good friend. I am a woman in my middle 60 who only wanted to have my neck look natural. Dr. Hoenig carefully reviewed my case and with his soft caring professional approached he reassured me that I would be able to achieve my goal. Not only did he meet my expectation but he far exceeded them. He was extraordinarily compassionate, his office and staff were respectful and kindhearted, and my results gave me a natural look for my age. He was always punctual. He never rushed me and I could have all the time to review my case and all my deeply concerning questions answered prior, during and following my surgery. He is a talented doctor with extraordinary gifted hands, a good heart and a person I can trust.

June 19th, 2012
I went to Dr Hoenig, after consulting other surgeons, because several of my friends spoke so highly of him. He had done their face lifts but they looked so natural, I couldn't even tell that they had had cosmetic surgery. They looked 'rested', as if they had just come home from vacation. I liked the friendly atmosphere in the office and the doctor's careful approach. He offered me a smaller procedure than I thought I needed, and I was very glad that I took his advice. I would definitely recommend him.

May 17th, 2012
Recently Dr. Hoenig preformed a facelift, endoscopic browlift and eyelid ptosis repair for me. I couldn't be more pleased with the results. I found Dr. Hoenig to be very knowledgeable and both caring and compassionate plus he listened to what I wanted. I feel like I look l0 years younger, refreshed and renewed not stretched and plastic. If you are considering plastic surgery, I highly recommend Dr. Hoenig.