A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Hoffberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Hoffberger, Thoracic Surgeon, Vascular Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffberger
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffberger graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Hoffberger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan David Hoffberger DO is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Hoffberger practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Hoffberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Hoffberger practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Cardiothoracic Surgeons.