A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Hoffberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Hoffberger, Thoracic Surgeon, Vascular Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffberger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffberger Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffberger graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Hoffberger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan David Hoffberger DO is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Hoffberger practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Hoffberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Hoffberger practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Surgeons.