Great Outcome/Great Experience show details Great Outcome/Great Experience
by Wayne Welter on Apr 26th, 2016

I'm an active 65 year old non-smoker, no family history of heart disease. I experienced only mild symptoms of what I and my GP suspected might be heart related. A stress test revealed coronary artery blockage, thought to be moderate. Scheduled for stent procedure my cardiologist determined that the blockage was too extensive and full cardiac arterial bypass surgery was needed. On short notice and with no research on my part I was introduced to Dr Hoffberger by my cardiologist right in the OR recovery room. He adjusted his scheduled to accommodate my need and 2 days later performed a quadruple by-pass. Now 3 weeks post surgery I am recovering with virtually no pain, only minor discomfort and hitting all my milestones with ease. I attribute this to Dr Hoffberger's skill as a surgeon and competent and professional post operation care by the nurses and staff at Sarasota Memorial Hospital.

Dr Hoffberger show details Dr Hoffberger
by Ron on Feb 15th, 2015

Nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr Hoffberger. Recently performed triple bypass surgery on me and it went extremely well. He was knowledgeable kind and filled with confidence. I trust my heart with him.

Great doc! Thanks for saving my life! show details Great doc! Thanks for saving my life!
by Robert R. on Jan 13th, 2015

Dr. Hoffberger repaired my mitral valve with minimally invasive surgery. I spent just 4 days in the hospital and was going about my regular day in just 2 weeks. He was nice, patient, and had great bedside manner. He spent time with me and my family explaining the procedure and recovery time. He turned a very scary time in my life into a success.

Aoritic Valve Replace show details Aoritic Valve Replace
by Mark Agius on Jul 15th, 2010

Dr. Hoffberger is one of the few surgents that performs the minimally invasive surgery.