Dr. Jonathan Hoffberger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Hoffberger?

March 29th, 2017

Excellent surgeon. Performed my surgery minimally invasive

I started to have significant loss of breath when walking even short distances. This was a big change for me as I previously exercised regularly. I was referred to Dr. Hoffberger by my cardiologist who found severe mitral regurgitation. Dr. Hoffberger performed a minimally invasive mitral valve repair. I was in the hospital for 4 days. I felt much better and was able to go back to my normal activities in about 2 weeks. I was able return to jogging and exercising in about 4 weeks. Dr. Hoffberger was very personable. He explained the procedure to me and was confident, but courteous and compassionate. Thank you Dr. Hoffberger!

April 26th, 2016

Great Outcome/Great Experience

I'm an active 65 year old non-smoker, no family history of heart disease. I experienced only mild symptoms of what I and my GP suspected might be heart related. A stress test revealed coronary artery blockage, thought to be moderate. Scheduled for stent procedure my cardiologist determined that the blockage was too extensive and full cardiac arterial bypass surgery was needed. On short notice and with no research on my part I was introduced to Dr Hoffberger by my cardiologist right in the OR recovery room. He adjusted his scheduled to accommodate my need and 2 days later performed a quadruple by-pass. Now 3 weeks post surgery I am recovering with virtually no pain, only minor discomfort and hitting all my milestones with ease. I attribute this to Dr Hoffberger's skill as a surgeon and competent and professional post operation care by the nurses and staff at Sarasota Memorial Hospital.

February 15th, 2015

Dr Hoffberger

Nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr Hoffberger. Recently performed triple bypass surgery on me and it went extremely well. He was knowledgeable kind and filled with confidence. I trust my heart with him.

January 13th, 2015

Great doc! Thanks for saving my life!

Dr. Hoffberger repaired my mitral valve with minimally invasive surgery. I spent just 4 days in the hospital and was going about my regular day in just 2 weeks. He was nice, patient, and had great bedside manner. He spent time with me and my family explaining the procedure and recovery time. He turned a very scary time in my life into a success.

July 15th, 2010

Aoritic Valve Replace

Dr. Hoffberger is one of the few surgents that performs the minimally invasive surgery.

September 23rd, 2017