Dr. Jonathan Hoffberger, DO
Thoracic Surgeon, Vascular Surgeon
Video profile

Dr Hoffberger show details Dr Hoffberger
by Ron on Feb 15th, 2015

Nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr Hoffberger. Recently performed triple bypass surgery on me and it went extremely well. He was knowledgeable kind and filled with confidence. I trust my heart with him.

Great doc! Thanks for saving my life! show details Great doc! Thanks for saving my life!
by Robert R. on Jan 13th, 2015

Dr. Hoffberger repaired my mitral valve with minimally invasive surgery. I spent just 4 days in the hospital and was going about my regular day in just 2 weeks. He was nice, patient, and had great bedside manner. He spent time with me and my family explaining the procedure and recovery time. He turned a very scary time in my life into a success.

by MARK kOBLICK on Feb 18th, 2013

SINCERE- DIRECT - THE WHOLE PACKAGE . OCT 2010 HEART TRIPLE . PLUS LEAKY VALVE FOUND & RING PLACED.

I highly recommend Dr. Hoffberger show details I highly recommend Dr. Hoffberger
Jan 27th, 2012

Dr. Hoffberger replaced my aortic valve with a tissue valve at Oakwood Hospital in Dearborn, MI in April, 2010. It was a blessing I met Dr. Hoffberger as he used the minimally invasive surgery which allowed me to recover very quickly and back to work in 3 weeks. Shortly after my surgery, I heard he moved to Florida. He is a very talented doctor.

Aoritic Valve Replace show details Aoritic Valve Replace
by Mark Agius on Jul 15th, 2010

Dr. Hoffberger is one of the few surgents that performs the minimally invasive surgery.