Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Holder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Holder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holder
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Holder, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Holder graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holder has 7 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Lewis Holder MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan L. Holder practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Holder has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Holder practices Orthopaedic Surgery near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Orthopedic Surgeons.