A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Holder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Holder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Holder, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Holder graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holder has 7 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Lewis Holder MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan L. Holder practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Holder has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Holder practices Orthopaedic Surgery near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Surgeons.