A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Hollander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Hollander is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Hollander, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollander graduated from New York University.
Dr. Hollander has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan A Hollander MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Hollander practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Hollander has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Hollander practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Internists and Berkeley Oncologists.