A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Hollander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Hollander is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollander
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hollander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Hollander, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollander graduated from New York University.
Dr. Hollander has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan A Hollander MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Hollander practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Hollander has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Hollander practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Internists and Berkeley Oncologists.