Jonathan A Hollander MD Patient Reviews

2.3

October 28th, 2014
Arrogant, condescending
Arrogant and condescending know-it-all. Not willing to put out much effort. Unwilling to consider solutions outside his knowledge base.

September 18th, 2014
Condescending
He was really insulting and condescending. Not very knowledgeable about internal medicine.

September 8th, 2014
Please go to someone else. He is condescending, insulting, and did not accept the fact that 3 superb physicians diagnosed me as diabetic. He also yelled at me for no reason. Would not renew a prescription for GERD medicine because he also doubted the diagnoses of excellent other doctors. He called me a "kid". I am 3 younger than he is.

July 17th, 2012
How medicine should be practiced.
He is careful, thorough, quirky, well-informed, and invested in his patients. He practices by himself, and can usually see you with only a day or two notice. However, because he works alone, he may not have all of the advantages of a large practice (no blood work on site, only carries very common vaccines).He is technically an Internal Medicine specialist, but is quick to recommend referrals for anything he is not 100% confident about. I had two medical issues that I saw him for, and for both he followed up with me. One was a visit to the hospital across the street where I was having some routine tests done - he showed up on his own time to check out the results and came and described them to me in addition to the attending physician there. The other was that he called me to check up on how the antibiotics were treating an infection he was unfamiliar with, to make sure the symptoms were subsiding and let me know to come in if they weren't. I couldn't recommend him more highly.