A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Horstmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Horstmann, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Horstmann graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Horstmann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan William Horstmann MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan W. Horstmann practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Horstmann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Horstmann practices Family Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Colton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA.
See Colton Family Physicians and Colton Preventive Medicine Specialists.