A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Horstmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Horstmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Horstmann, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Horstmann graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Horstmann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan W Horstmann MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan W. Horstmann practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Horstmann has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Horstmann practices Family Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Redlands, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Banning, CA and Beaumont, CA.
See Redlands Family Physicians and Redlands Preventive Medicine Specialists.