Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan Horwitz
Dr. Jonathan Horwitz, MD, FAAP, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Great Neck, NY, with another office in Bayside, NY. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Horwitz is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital At Syosset, Long Island Jewish Medical Center and North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills. Dr. Horwitz has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan Horwitz has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Jonathan Horwitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Neck, NY.
Dr. Jonathan Trager
Dermatology, Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Great Neck, NY 0.06 mi24
Dr. Eva Ebin
Psychiatry, Neurology, Pediatrics
Great Neck, NY 0.06 mi62
Dr. George Kovacs
Great Neck, NY 0.17 mi35