A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Horwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Horwitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Horwitz, FAAP, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Horwitz graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Horwitz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan DR Horwitz FAAP, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Horwitz practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Horwitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Horwitz practices Pediatrics near Bayside, NY.
See Bayside Pediatricians.