Dr. Jonathan Houpt MD Patient Reviews

1.7
  • 5 reviews

July 7th, 2014
I agree- poor grade
I too was in ER . He completed ignored the concers I had. I have gastro issues; he checked my heart! Then he prescribed pain pills- hydrocodon. What's up with that? This not abz er so I do not understand why he couldn't spend more then a few minutes with me.

May 2nd, 2014
Not a fan, doesn't care.
Spends little to no time with you. I was in the ER for 6 hours, he saw me for two minutes when he first saw me and didn't see him one time since. He communicated through the nurses, never advised me of test results, never checked on me, followed up, discussed care, I was admitted to the hospital and I didn't even know it until the hospitalist came in and spoke with me. Dr. Houpt didn't even have the decency to come in and discuss the plan with me. Worst ER doctor at Hoag and I have seen a lot of them over the last 10 years for a chronic heart condition. If I get him again I will ask to see another physician.

June 12th, 2013
Worst Dr. @ Hoag
Terrible doctor. Really seems as though he could care less. Doesn't discuss what the plan will be when you see him in the ER, doesn't explain the results of your tests, He's a complete waste of time. TERRIBLE Emergency Room DR. - it's really too bad as everyone else at Hoag is just great.

May 24th, 2012
horrible doctor, he is in the wrong profession, cares about billing, not patient health

May 24th, 2012
Dr. Houpt is in the wrong profession
CAres about running up a bill to jusify getting paid, does not care about treating the patient. Very arrogaqnt.