A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Hwang is Excellent. Dr. Hwang has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Hwang, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Oncology / Cancer General Urology and Robotic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hwang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hwang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- The Chartered Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan J. Hwang practice?
Dr. Jonathan Hwang practices Urology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Washington Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jon Hwang, Dr. Jonathon Hwang, Dr. Nathan Hwang