Dr. Jonathan Hwang MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Washington, DC

• Good
  • Bad

July 6th, 2016
i had a robotic prostectomy at wash hospital center, i was left in the hall for over 1 hr because they said they had the wrong rm cleaned, i waited 3-4 hrs for pain meds because they said my orders were still in the pacu i was sent home with no calls back until i called the dr

May 2nd, 2016
Great Communicator
Dr Hwang is extremely easy to communicate with. He often returns my email questions very promptly. His concern for his patients is obvious in the time he takes and he is also very sensitive with family members after surgery.

November 20th, 2015
Thank you, it has been two years and I am doing good!!!!

April 19th, 2014
businessman
Very likable but task care of business w/o wasting time or money wasn't looking for add ons of any sort

January 30th, 2013
Great Doctor but...
Dr. Hwang is great - very caring, understand and patient. I came to him after 2 unsuccessful rounds of antibiotics to take care of a bladder infection and he was able to finally figure out the mix of medicines I needed to take care of, what I have found out, is a fairly unknown condition. As for the front desk staff - they are friendly but also seem a little disorganized. Once I showed up for a scheduled appointment I had made over the phone, only to find out they had not written it down and had double booked. Now I am in a revolving battle over co-payments for 2 visits that were made at the time of the visit, but somehow are now being claimed as delinquent and have gotten to a debt collector.

June 17th, 2011
Brilliant and Dedicated Surgeon!
Diagnosed with prostate cancer was a scare for me until I met Dr. Jwang. Within ten minutes of talking with him, I knew he was the best expert to perform robotic surgery on me. Besides his outstanding credentials in the field of medicine, he is compassionate and warm. I have nothing but the highest accolades for this surgeon who has done a remarkable job in saving my life with little to NO SIDE AFFECTS..I am forever grateful to this dedicated practice to include his staff who guided me though this journey. Highly recommend!!!!

March 29th, 2011
The best medical experience I have ever had.

October 25th, 2010
The Very Best
This is a doctor you can trust with your life. I have trusted him with my life twice.I had kidney cancer and then seven years later prostate cancer. He is the best.A lot of people say they are going to the best doctor in the field and that is just what I did.

July 28th, 2010
Dr. Hwang and his office staff are exceptional people and you can feel completely confident in their care. Dr. Hwang performed surgery on me early 2010, and I've had a healthy recovery without any complications at all. I found him to be honest and sincere and was the ONLY surgeon out of 6 that we interviewed that looked me back in my eye and assured me he would be on his A-game the day of surgery - and he was. Thank you Dr. Hwang, and Donna, for your continued after-care of me as well, we think of you as our friends now too.

February 17th, 2010
Amazing Doctor
After many failed attempts and surgeries in our area, we found Dr. Hwang and we were so thankful. My husband is 27 and living with only one kidney which was not functioning properly. He fixed the problem and was very caring from start to finish in every aspect. Follow ups, appts and office staff are amazing. They treat you like a friend and not another patient. He is a gift from god and I wish all doctors would take as much care in their work and patients as he does.

April 23rd, 2009
Dr. Hwang is a terrific care provider!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
The doctor and his staff are top notch health care pro's. If you are looking for a urologist, Dr Hwang is your best choice in the DC metro area!

August 4th, 2017