A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Ilgen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Ilgen is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Ilgen, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ilgen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Ilgen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Seth Ilgen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan S. Ilgen practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Ilgen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Ilgen practices Emergency Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Seattle Emergency Physicians.