Dr. Jonathan Isaacs MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 10th, 2016
Quality of Care and Patient Satisfaction
He's such a wonderful physician that he should have a TV show for the world to see how one man treats everyone he sees like family- a real Marcus Welby MD. He's smart, severely intelligent, relates well to people and knows his specialty. Quite handsome too.

October 28th, 2015
Awesome Doctor
Dr Isaacs operated on both wrist and again later from a fall where I had to endure a cast and a pin in my wrist. Recovery was lengthy but succesful. Still have pain from time to time but he did a great job.

March 24th, 2015
Very disappointing experience. Follow up after surgery was beyond negligible. When the procedure was not a success, he passed us off to a colleague and we b=never spoke with him again.

December 8th, 2011
Dr Isaacs has treated two of my adult children after the injured both hands and wrists in a motorcycle accident. He, and his staff, have always been courteous and attentive to all our needs. Dr Isaacs has spent time explaining the extent of the injuries and all of the options for treatment. We have never felt like we were just a number in his office. Both Dr Isaacs and his staff have answered our questions and helped us deal with all of the paperwork and forms involved in the care of both patients. He has provided excellent referrals for physical and occupational therapy as well. I truly feel that my family was given a gift when Dr Isaacs was assigned their cases after their accident.

March 3rd, 2011
Very thorough
Dr Issacs looked at my elbow which is a bit out of his expertise and was very thorough in his examination. I enjoyed his office manner and his taking time with me. He is not surgery happy, which I also appreciated.