A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Berry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Berry, FACC, FACP, FAHA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
- Annie Penn Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans