A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Berry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berry
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Berry, FACC, FACP, FAHA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
- Annie Penn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan J Berry FACC, FACP, and FAHA is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan J. Berry practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Berry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Berry practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Greensboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Reidsville, NC.
See Greensboro Internists and Greensboro Cardiologists.