Pediatrician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Great experience  |  show details
May 2nd, 2011

Dr. Goldenthal and the rest of the staff at the practice are delightful, professional, and knowledgeable. Very good with follow up. I would recommend the practice to any of my friends with young children.

|  NOT EFFICIENT  |  show details
by Nash on Feb 21st, 2011

I am a first time mom; I chose this practice, North Jersey Pediatrics, because it has an association with the hospital at which I delivered my baby. On the day I was supposed to be released, they found out my son was jaundiced; they, DR. DAHMS still let me go with the baby anyway and that I had to go to their office the next day. When I went there, it was a different doctor, DR. GOLDENTHAL, who told me to go to the same hospital (again) and have my son's bilirubin level checked. Note that I just had delivered the baby and it was in winter. So I had to take my 3 day old baby out in the cold for a treatment that could've been easily done if they told me to keep the baby at the hospital. I voiced my concern and they ended up sending a home-care phototherapy and a nurse 2 days later. My second visit, 2 month old appointment my son had immunizations. I specifically asked the doctor what to do if the reaction was going to be bad, Instead of answering my question, he said to call the office. My son ended up crying the whole day and when I called, they said to give him infant tylenol. He could've just answered my question and save myself and my baby few hours of crying!And then I told him: I'm planning to take my son to Indonesia when he's 4 - 5 month. What should I do? He gave me a number to call (to the same hospital). I did call, and the first thing they asked is to double check with my doctor. What is it with referring me to go back and forth, i felt like a ping pong ball! And then finally, the lady said to go to a website and then set up an appointment before we go, and that will cost me annother 120 dollar and more for every shot.I am sick with this referring here and there activities. Very time consuming, money consuming, in short very unefficient. Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't they CARE for my child? and shouldn't they know what to do because they have an MD title behind their names? I am definitely not going there again, and would NOT recommend this place to anyone.