inactive

no change

July 15th, 2015
I have always found Dr Lee to be friendly ,caring, and thorough

June 25th, 2012
Dr Lee is a GREAT Doctor!
Dr Lee has seen my daughter since she was born 10 yrs ago. I will continue to take my daughter to him, and my new baby I am expecting! He is very friendly & professional all at the same time.

February 26th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
The excellent care that Dr. Lee provides is not limited to his child patients. He takes the time to ensure the parents, especially new parents, understand what to expect whether you are in for a routine visit or A more serious condition.

November 9th, 2010
Highly Recommended
Dr. Lee is wonderful with both of my kids. He makes them comfortable during our visits, spending as much time interacting with them as he does talking with us, the parents. He listens to all of our concerns, offers great advice, and never seems to be in a hurry. Dr. Lee's office staff is also very personable and professional. His nurses have been great to work with and are very responsive. One benefit of The Kids Clinic is being able to email the staff with a question, and getting a timely response with great advice. This has been particularly helpful to my family in avoiding unncessary office visits. We highly recommend The Kids Clinic; especially Dr. Lee.

August 30th, 2010
I have taken my kids to Dr. Jon for 6 years now and he is wonderful. He truly cares about his patients.